I can not wait to show now there is a thread of smoke that unites us.
is little, I know almost nothing.
But smoke and water and the letters, words, signs and books. Another trickle rather than a tendency to break every so often. Sometimes.
is little, well, I know. Perhaps the smoke
grow and embrace each scroll the words in these situations no one ever dares to say. The smoke is invisible to wreak havoc. The water that touches both sides. Smoke on the water that mirrors the desire of broken hearts. The smoke makes us chronically suicidal and sneaks leaving a slight evidence.
is little, I know almost nothing. Nor
animals appeal to you much, just access a request for mercy. And least of humans. And prefer the silence and cheese, coffee, even vegetables.
But I could eat Chinese food while the smoke and beer and almost anything.
so little, then.
But soon.
I can not wait to show you now throw up any wisps of smoke cloud, waiting to take me somewhere.
0 comments:
Post a Comment