conversations, messages developed in waking hours.
Being an open book, encrypted in the words you humbly deigns to call poetry. But writing always fails, reluctance to plans, by mistake, uncertainty.
insomnia Having the tag affixed to the tag dream, exchanging languages \u200b\u200band sighs.
Every so simple glimpse of light and spit black bitches.
look at me.
is green grass green
three seagulls dying little by little on the beach
green sun in his last ray.
but look at me
that I run out of pens, fountains, candies,
all the trinkets and treasures offered one day.
but look at me
lest they get distracted
and I disappear.
March 2011
and dawn might sound like this ... (Because I was listening to Rilo Kiley this theme is perfect for this time of my life)
"and i say I've got my best shoes on
I'm ready to go (ready to go)"
0 comments:
Post a Comment