Saturday, April 2, 2011

Explain Different Type Of Business Agreement

useless data Slightly

One of the many games that had tacit girl with my dad was to collect useless data. The game includes different categories, ranging from casual to the second invention to achieve a feat, whom nobody remembers, dazed by the former.
taste for collecting useless data or that do not change significantly the perception of events or things, has haunted me forever. Thus, in several impromptu tours of the city, I usually tell things foreigners know about tiny details of streets, buildings or sites.
I think at a time should make a kind of anthology of useless data I have collected over the years.
With all this going for the other day I thought my days as a series of events that I wanted to tell but do not represent anything special or interesting to anyone. Nonsense that after finishing the day appeared in my mind as sharp photos of the day ended. I thought my game and my interest and I hope that there more people out there collecting useless data.
was so I decided to tell me I was early afternoon on the beach, warm and shoes, walking while listening to the soundtrack of the day, watching Pocitos ladies walking their dogs and watching the sea to forget that cars ran back there.
I thought about how far we will create something that brings, I felt the fear and turn the challenge of all may already be invented.
wrote two mails that should have sent for centuries and still I have one pending, someone must think me an irresponsible and non-performing that I've been busy away from the computer in a while.
I joined a long time people did not see. I enjoyed two or three chances. I walked at night for the neighborhood that never went long ago, I thought of staying on hold while returning home.
I got up early, I slept in the bus, I thought more than three times in the same person, I read about Gadamer, Lygia Clark and thought of several future projects.
I was lazy and cold, sleep, hunger, fear.
I felt insignificant and yet worthy of a book.

0 comments:

Post a Comment