Saturday, February 5, 2011

Where Can I Watch Family Guy On My Iphone

Observations and



Travel Journal III
01/21/1911

MNBA I walk through the


Maria del Pilar has only seven years. He is afraid his parents room. Besides the huge cross at the head of the bed and the smell of cedar furniture will bring you to know what bad memories, on the dressing table of his mother are those toothy monsters.
the day seem harmless and only show their softer side, wearing their colors opaque under the blanket that mom Carmen sends board once a week with Lala and greed with Carmencita just fifteen years. Carmencita
speaks only of fabrics and clothes and things you Aunt Eurydice will bring in Europe. It was one of the packages that Eurydice aunt sent an April morning, Maria del Pilar first saw one of those toothy monsters and was horrified. Until then had been just wide combs mom Carmen and her friends, like many women of the colony, wore her hair in long hair and subjected to all kinds of care.
Maria del Pilar wore their hair short due to an illness that produces high fever and long curly hair did not help to lower body temperature. Perhaps recalling
between his delusions and the strong smell of various ointments and hurried steps Lala, among the prayers of Carmencita and the cries of his mother, those toothy monsters who watched from the dressing table, with drawings like evil eyes and sharp teeth that seemed to want to devour her and that day he whispered things, hidden in the hair of women .



Tour of MNBA II
"The essence of our agreements is the belief that the only way to venture into the art is venturing into the man. A painting with 'safe of life "will never achieve the intended purpose"
Noah, Maccio, Deira, de la Vega

Tour of MNBA III

My father was born and painted Noah "Introduction to Hope" . My father was born and sentenced Jorge de la Vega: "Seres measured with the vacuum and a mirror to watch."
Today the mirror, I returned to my glass deformities, undocumented and lonely midiƩndome effectively with the void, with the power of the air enveloping the body.
new sandals hurt my feet but I'm not complaining. I still midiƩndome between a vital need of synaesthesia and the wonders that I must be silent. Walk along wide corridors between dye solemn whispers and embarrasses me. I would smell those colors, go into the invisible spheres in its history. I believe more strongly than ever in my theory about the creative buzz as the only validation of the work. I open my ears and my senses dispersed to try to hear each piece that the operator whistling murmur internally at the time of execution.
I am deaf. Not entered in my walk of hope.


Tour of MNBA IV

are sisters. O premiums. They may simply be of those friends that the symbolism in physical and clothing. Both black sandals, comfortable walking, clothes of tourists, almost white hair, short. I made a couple of gringo progress that took his recent divorce (or delayed chained to a hopeful things unmarried) to fulfill the dreams of youth. May be simple amateurs to travel.
through the museum with books, dictionary in hand, tour guides and a magnifying glass. Together with his glasses to see up close, helps them find words that try to decipher and perhaps learn. They
discrete lenses cuerditas hung with black, canvas bags and are combed to the side.
The comment I heard something in the contemporary Argentine art room, but I made an effort to obnubilar my knowledge of language and perceive them as part of the charm of the place, like two pieces of that space to go, rugged by surprises just around each corridor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment