Travel Journal II
01/20/1911
"Fujio! Once you've become a man, laughing with delight to the delight of a girl who would have said that this is a lobster, and get a cricket, and laughs too fondly of his disappointment when receiving a lobster when he promised a cricket. "
Yatsunari Kawabata
Someone tell me spoil me here too. Smile and do not answer, I think the earrings, the people waiting for me in the daily sacrifices.
When facts surprise us in the dark, everything can be more gloom. But I remember that story of Kawabata on children with paper lanterns in the search for the locust and the cricket and I think when the truth hits us in the midst of light, everything is different.
"What does not kill you makes you stronger"
It is like walking into a house and remove your shoes, smile and look askance at her skirt flying happy, perpendicular to your heels.
0 comments:
Post a Comment