seems that insecurity is coming to every single citizen of our city.
have recently published a series out of news related to the threats received by our mayor, Iñigo de la Serna and his deputy mayor, Santiago Recio.
do not know if we realize that when the highest authority of the city is threatened, we all are as a result, since, although the acts (if any) they exist made a person, is what represents us.
The adjectives used by the menacing to the city of Santander, its authorities and its citizens, have not been strong enough, so I'm not subtracting cruelty or seriousness of the facts, but we look at the bottom, and we have reached the "end" to come to threaten publicly to various authorities and an entire city.
The adjectives used by the menacing to the city of Santander, its authorities and its citizens, have not been strong enough, so I'm not subtracting cruelty or seriousness of the facts, but we look at the bottom, and we have reached the "end" to come to threaten publicly to various authorities and an entire city.
Another issue I would like to criticize regarding the action that is taking the Vice President Dolores Gorostiaga on behalf of the regional executive .... honestly, I find it regrettable.
And not all have to be critical, I have to congratulate Iñigo de la Serna and Santiago Recio as being carried by events and not willing, at any time make use of these vile partisan actions.
Congratulations and encouragement, I think I speak for all in saying that you can not allow such incidents to vex and vilify people as authorities or not .... Blog
0 comments:
Post a Comment