Monday, February 23, 2009

Rental Walk Through Form

Adios

Today, February 23, 2009, Mariano Fernández Bermejo .....( SOCIALIST ) has resigned, and while I listened to him ho came to mind a song from The Birdcage, called ADIOS ........
And you know very well
That all ends
Each story has a beginning and end
May and went
life begin
summer arrives and
And ask me
happens with our
And I lie
If I tell you that these so far,
That distance is like a poison
That forces me to be More womanizer
When I want to be more pro more
And I can not control and you will worry
So I say, goodbye , Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye
A high time of losing
It was nice while it lasted
Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye
Everything you see
climate is the fault of
What upsets me the body and do things that I do not want
is a liar
If I tell you that this so far
And it makes me more unfaithful and for your sake listen to me
So I say, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye
A time to lose
It was nice while it lasted
Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye
Think for a second not so bad as I say
When we are reconciled, it will be even more intense
So I say, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye, Bye
A time to perdermeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Bye bye bye bye bye Adios Adios

0 comments:

Post a Comment