Monday, March 2, 2009

Can Platypuses Get Rabies?

Indecency

If I did not find a better title for this entry, that qualifier.
The session of the Parliament of Cantabria of this afternoon was indecent.
How can you reach such a degree of disqualification without any foundation?
How can there be such a lack of respect for Parliament and some of its members and parliamentary groups?


Honestly, is not to defend or to some or other, because after all, the lack of respect has the same crime wherever it comes from, but they are the President and Vice-President and I think the height of impudence.

Look ladies and gentlemen, to Parliament is to improve the situation of Cantabria, and consequently that of all the citizens who pay their salary, so if you want to show as made by the President in Buenafuente, you know, the Sixth.

And from here I would like to congratulate the MP and opposition leader, Ignacio Diego, to get up and leave the room when the Sr.Presidente, Miguel Angel Revilla, told him that "he did not want the good for Cantabria" . OLÉ
Sr.Diego! is outrageous and degrading treatment which is giving the opposition in Parliament by the Government, and not only for the disqualifications, but for refusing to answer many of your questions, if I mistake not, more than 700 in the last legislature.

gentlemen, citizens who pay them to throw things at the head, or for crisis situations are spent big bucks on travel, meals, ties, etc, etc .....


Let yourself of cheap demagoguery and take to accept more proposals and reach consensus with the opposition but I'm sure he wants good for Cantabria, Miguel Ángel Revilla much to say otherwise.

every Monday up to the podium to try to improve the situation in Cantabria health, education, youth, economy, social welfare, environment, infrastructure, urban ...... and just so happened that almost none of the proposals made by this parliamentary group is not accepted.

From here, members of the Government, I ask SERIOUS AND MORALITY when performing their work, for it involved both hold that office.

0 comments:

Post a Comment